TES Protect replaces a number of traditional products in one product that is both easier to use and better for the environment. The reduction in the products required for the build means a faster building time and lower and more predictable budgets than most traditional builds.
TES Framing machines are available in different steel gauges ranging from 75mm to 150mm and can work with a variety of steel tensile and thicknesses.
The result is a very strong but light-weight frame that can be designed and manufactured for single and multi-storey structures.
1) Automated Fast Track Building System available in profiles 75mm to 150mm
2) Uses less steel overall than traditional steel build and with less errors onsite
3) Rapid Deployment and Mobilization
4) Focusing-on and utilizing :
~ Local Labour
~ Local Resources
~ Existing building Trade Professionals
5) Low up-front capital Investment
6) Scalable production that can be easily expanded
7) Computerized production to high accuracy based on pre-engineered CAD designs
8) Highly Portable Technology for both Factory & On-Site Production
3rd Floor, 14 Hanover Street, Mayfair W1S 1YH,
London United Kingdom
24hr Global Call Centre : + 44 845 366 9742
Web : www.globalitplatform.com/tes
E-mail : email@example.com