TES Protect replaces a number of traditional products in one product that is both easier to use and better for the environment. The reduction in the products required for the build means a faster building time and lower and more predictable budgets than most traditional builds.
TES Protect is a revolutionary new building material (proprietary product) that combines a unique mineral- based binding agent with a mortar based solution, including expanded polystyrene (‘EPS’) and/or perlite, to produce a building product with excellent thermal, fire rating, acoustic performance and structural properties.
The assemblies are inexpensively secured with air-operated rivet guns using steel rivets readily available at the local market.
TES Protect is suitable for both existing and new buildings constructed from concrete, brick, masonry concrete block and light steel framing. It is a flexible, simple product that is revolutionising construction around the world.
The neutral PH properties of TES Protect makes for easier handling by the person applying the material on site as they do not require protective clothing and gloves that both restricts productively and increases fatigue specially in hot and humid climates
The key benefits are:
1) Certified and Rated around the world
2) A1 fire rated to 4+ hours
3) Significantly reduces building time (in some cases by up to 70%)
4) Significantly reduces building costs (in some cases by up to 50%)
5) Less energy intensive, more environmentally friendly, a better product
6) Requires less experienced skills on site to apply, saving time and money
7) Neutral PH properties – easy and safe handling on site results in a happier team
8) Ideal for use in areas with higher risk of earthquake, hurricane and humidity
9) Creates a Monolithic Structure which is both more efficient and safer
3rd Floor, 14 Hanover Street, Mayfair W1S 1YH,
London United Kingdom
24hr Global Call Centre : + 44 845 366 9742
Web : www.globalitplatform.com/tes
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org